As promised in the previous post, here is the list of items from my team that they wish they had done or wish they hadn't done the first time we went in to our flexible workplace.
We hope this helps everyone save some time and a few embarrasing moments!
7. Ordered a sound proof door.
6. Stopped feeling guilty for not working “typical” hours and just work when I am most productive.
3. Had thought of how to keep my cats from walking across my screen when I was on video calls.
2. Cleared the rest of the family’s stuff out of the home office, so it is really just my space.
1. Not answered a video call while still in my PJ’s with our line President! Oops!