10. Do not leave anyone out! Telling your whole team at the same time so nothing gets lost in translation.
8. Do not assume everyone is fine not having a place to hang their hat every day! Some people just need to know where they will be every day and where their stuff will be.
6. Don't make people give up their hard-earned parking stalls... This is a big don't until you have tested how parking will work in a flexible environment.
5. Don't clear out your own office that day and take everything home. People will think you actually got FIRED!
4. Do not move anyone out until you have specific results mapped out. As you can no longer see them, touch them, observe them to know what they are working on.
3. Don't start answering your home phone "good afternoon, Sherri speaking, how can I help you?" it really messes with your family!